Monday, June 2, 2014

day #2 feeling out of sorts

have you ever had one of those days where you just felt like you couldn't stand to be in your own body?

your clothes feel wrong, your hair feels wrong, even your skin feels wrong.

yeah, that's how i feel today.

it's been quite a while since i've felt this way.

i swear that it's directly related to what i eat.  i didn't eat extremely horrible this past weekend, but i didn't eat extremely wonderful either.

i also think that it has something to do with my anxiety too.  when my anxiety gets so high for too long i just feel like i either want to run off screaming into the woods, or just go to bed for a few days.

thankfully i have something to keep me from going over the edge in either direction.  something that gives my life purpose and direction.  something that keeps my mind occupied and makes me smile when i absolutely don't feel like it.

want to know what that something is?

3 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel. I think my hormones are a wreck. I get with my grandkids and forget everything -even painful arthritis. I think they are the cure for a lot of things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to my first grandson. I know it will be super.

    ReplyDelete