Tuesday, July 9, 2013

new start

no matter what xanga does, i will be totally cutting ties with it.  i've spent the last weeks reading through and deleting old posts, (saving ones i liked) deleting pictures, deleting groups, deleting everything.  i'll be making one last post soon and then i hope to be making at least a weekly post here and i will link it to my wordpress for those that have gone over there.  its going to be hard to keep track of everyone (except for the ones that i've connected with on facebook, which seems to be the best way to keep track of when people post) 

life is busy right now.  just had houseguests for a few days, so lots of get togethers and cooking and eating. 

ethans first birthday party is saturday and sarah and i are doing it together, so lots going on this week with shopping and more cooking!

soooo, i just wanted to do a quick post to say i haven't dropped out altogether, but it has been quite a job dismantling my xanga. i didn't want to save all the old posts, just wanted to start fresh, and i didn't want them taking it to wordpress, so i'll totally shut it down before they do.

3 comments:

  1. I'm also done w/ Xanga....I migrated my blog over to wordpress.
    http://bkyoungfamily.wordpress.com/

    I haven't been posting, but maybe someday........I still love keeping up w/ all your posts....seems like you are in such a happy time in your life...w/ the kids starting their adult lives and being an awesome Grandma! You are so hands-on. That's the kind of Grandma I'm hoping to be someday.
    Can't believe it's been a year already for little Ethan. Happy Birthday to him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. I am glad I found this blog, although of course now I know you on FB. But I didn't know you had homeschooled! We did too, and my grandchildren are being homeschooled now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all....happy birthday to Ethan! Love the picture. Glad you are hanging in there. We are so busy with the house. Putting down flooring now. I got too hot yesterday and so I am staying in today. Heat and I don't mix well these days. I had heatstroke a few years ago and it screwed up my thermostat.

    ReplyDelete