Tuesday, December 24, 2019

You can't please everyone

I made a Facebook post yesterday about grandparents....
I realized after I had done it that it would hit a nerve since my situation is probably a minority situation.
I felt really bad about it but I decided to keep it up because it could provide an outlet for how we really feel.
Facebook can be such a fake world, sometimes real is really good.
anyway,
I've been troubled for my entire life because I thought differently, acted differently, behaved differently. The trouble has always come from outside of myself and often from those closest to me.
Why can't I just be like everyone else?
That would make them feel better about themselves, but would make me feel horrible!
As Popeye says "I ams what I ams"
Sometimes you can hold it together just so long and then you pop! ha! I pop with memes.
Then you have to remember who you are going to be held accountable to in this life (God)
Then you have to remember that you are here to serve and not be served.
Then you have to remember that you want to live your life with no regrets because there are no do overs.
I do not take for granted the blessings I have been given in this life. I know that I have been given a gift in that my family is all here. I know that I have been given a gift in that God has provided a way for me to be here and be dedicated to helping, teaching, loving these children.
And that's exactly what I'm going to continue to do because that is all that I know how to do.
I have had to fight against culture my whole life. I had to fight and dig in my heels to be a stay at home mom. I had to fight and dig in my heels to home school my children. And there have been thousands of little and big fights in between for a thousand other issues. I will not compromise. This is too important.
So you are either with me or against me. Either way I will carry on just as I feel that I am being led. I am only responsible for my own conscience.

Wow, a lot more came out than I intended. But I am being real here.
They say that everyone should just do the best they can.
So everyone should just decided what that is and what that looks like to them in their life.
And they should just live their life according
And so will I.

No comments:

Post a Comment