Wednesday, May 28, 2014

return to blogging?

i have my new laptop and i plan to start blogging again.  i'm going to do a 30 day blogging challenge for the month of june.  hopefully that will jump start me!

i have very little free time.  no....that's not true.  i only work 25 hours a week, but i fill up the rest of my time with babies, crafting, and gardening.  so really, i have no free time after that!

its still cold here. we've had a couple warm days.  its been a cool, damp spring right on the heels of a long, cold winter.  still everything has greened up and life goes on.


2 comments:

  1. It is hard to get back into the habit of blogging. I try to blog every week...but as the weather has improved I don't have as much time to sit and compose and write. A friend of mine does very organized blogs. I don't know how she does it. I just sit down...pick a picture...and let the muse move me!

    ReplyDelete