First, a few random statements:
1. It is hard for me to watch the public and the government put so much effort into protecting children's lives when the public and the government are totally okay with murdering the unborn.
2. I believe that people are inherently followers and like to be told what to think and do by the government. This is mostly accomplished through the public school system. Yep. We all pay for the mind manipulation of children. Our tax dollars at work!
3. Most people get all of their information about current events from media of some sort. All media lies or at the very least distorts the truth to some degree. I think most people get their "knowledge" of current events from CNN, Fox News, and Facebook Memes. Not necessarily in that order.
4. There are way more people who really don't know or care to know anything about current events, yet they will spout off any opinion that fits in with their tribe, mob, peer group, etc.
5. The NRA (National Rifle Association) has it's head up it's ass. They are nothing but a government lobbying group and they ARE part of the problem. I believe they are in cahoots with the government in it's plan to totally control all citizens.
The Second Amendment
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
*basically, our rights as citizens of the US, are to be able to own guns to protect ourselves and our country, in an organized fashion (well regulated)
Everyone can argue until the cows come home over what the 2nd amendment actually means.....or we can rely on common sense.
We fought for our independence from an absent, unjust, and greedy government using an army made up of civilians using their own weapons. That is all we need to consider when deciding what the 2nd Amendment was intending to say.
History DOES repeat itself. Especially when people don't know their history!
The depravity of human nature is a real thing.
Greed is a real thing.
Hate is a real thing.
I don't know about you, but I want to legally be able to defend myself, my family, my town, my state, from psychos and the federal government! I want to be able to legally own an assault weapon.
There! I said it!
Government stuffed shirts and all brainwashed conservatives! Listen Up!
>Close the gun show loophole. Yes. It does exist in MOST states!
>All gun sales should be limited to age 21+
>background checks should be extensive and the waiting period should be long.
>mandatory gun safety courses should be required for all gun owners.
>limit magazine size
>outlaw bump stocks
The federal government does not want to protect and support legal, responsible gun ownership.
The federal government wants an unarmed citizenry.
Read history books, not the fake news.
We can tighten our gun laws.
Will it stop mass killings?
No. Where there is a will there is a way. Even if ALL guns were outlawed, shootings would still occur. Probably more often.
The last thing we need is for only the government and the criminals to be armed, as they are one and the same.