Friday, April 28, 2017

Hold Us Together

What holds us together?.................love does

A married couple?   love
a friendship?     love
a family?     love
a neighborhood?    love
a community?   love
a church?     love
a country?    love
THE WORLD?   love

get the picture?

The opposite of love is hate.
There is an area in between.
It's called indifference.
eh.....
who cares?........
Am I right?

but

If you hate or if you are indifferent
then you can't hold anything together.

Love isn't the glue all slopped on everything making stuff stick.
Love is the center and we all spiral around it.
If you don't love then you are lost and you go flying off into space....so to speak.

What is the love at the center?
What is this force that holds us together?

It's God.

Because we believe
Because we choose
We are irrisistably drawn to His love.
It flows through us and into the world.

This.
This is what holds us together.

2 comments:

  1. This blog post has really got me thinking tonight. I agree God's love holds everything together, for sure. I have areas of my life that I need to concentrate on loving more, but it is really hard!

    ReplyDelete