Thursday, October 20, 2016

how the lazy fat man was used by God to change my life

I was going to make a post telling a story about how frustratingly difficult the last six months at my job had been.

I was going to make a post telling about how I was laying the blame for me losing my client and subsequently making the decision to walk away from my job, fully on my immediate supervisor.

I was going to make a post about how I had no support from anyone at the company while going through a difficult period with my client.

I was going to make a post about how all the company cares about is "growing" the company, not the level of care or appropriate staffing, not to mention the low wages and apparent wastefulness of taxpayer dollars.

But I'm not going to.

I am going to make a post about how God used these people to point me back where I needed to go.

I am going to make a post about how God is telling me that I can make a much greater impact on the world if I FULLY pour myself back into my home and family.

I am going to make a post about how I thank the lazy fat man for being lazy, for being useless to me..............

.......because of the lazy fat man I am doing a greater work.

No comments:

Post a Comment