Friday, November 29, 2013

happy thanksgiving

we were all together for thanksgiving.  i did brunch and dinner.  some ate both with us.  it was also my sons 30th birthday so it was a little more special.

this little boy has stolen my heart for good

 joe
 
and this one has too

 ethan
 
and this one is working on it

  lukas


the next one coming up

  little charlie baby in there!

the greatest blessings of my life

 
days are busy, fitting in time spent with each one. helping them out when and where we can.  jeff and i both work part time so we have the extra time & we have the energy.

i've been doing a lot of sewing/crafting.  right now my project is a baby mobile for charlie--felt hippos--that is julies favorite!

thinking about decorating with my christmas/winter stuff, but it still feels like thanksgiving so i won't rush it. 

goal for this week is to walk six days, eat less carbs--esp. at night! and to finish the mobile.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the pics. I know you are so happy to be adding to your family with the new grandchildren. I am going to start my Christmas decorating as soon as Andy gets home from town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be so happy. What a great looking family, and you look so happy.

    ReplyDelete