Saturday, June 1, 2013

jumping ship from xanga?

nope.
just going to wait and see what happens.
in the meantime i will be paying more attention to what i'm doing on here so i can make posts as quickly as i could on xanga.

and i'll be moving my gardening journal onto this one too because i've decided after using both blogspot and wordpress, that i like blogspot better.

i'm having faith that xanga will not disappear, but the fear is then that a bunch of people will have moved and not come back.

i guess that means there will be more new friends to make.
but i don't want to lose the old

3 comments:

  1. Ha...I found you. I am liking this site better than Wordpress. I tried it several months ago and it was just too complicated. Let's see how I do on BlogSpot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning to you, Karen! I like Blogger better than WordPress - tried WordPress in years past when I was using an older version of Windows Writer. Blogger doesn't look as difficult to me as it did some years ago, and I like that I can integrate my Picasa photo albums with it. I don't know about you, but I ended up finding Xanga's photo editor/photoblog/etc. increasing frustrating to use. Years ago in their heyday it was soooo much easier. I am so much looking forward to keeping up with your new blogs here (but will keep my eyes on Xanga and try to have faith that they will hold on even though I'm not giving them any more of my money!) LoL! Wishing you a day blessed by Jesus, Bubby! :)

    - Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete